The COVID-19 pandemic has brought on new and significant challenges in healthcare leaving our medical professionals feeling an increase in stress, anxiety, fear, frustration and/or anger. With many physicians and providers already experiencing high levels of stress and burnout, many lack the support they need. In this webinar, we will discuss the professional and personal challenges of working in a COVID-19 environment and provide insights about how to attend and respond to the issues of this burden.
This webinar will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognize the negative impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on healthcare professionals' mental and emotional health.
- Hear about recent research on healthcare professionals' needs and requests for support during the pandemic.
- Identify how to develop and provide resources that healthcare professionals and leaders want and need to enhance their well being.
- Laurie Drill-Mellum, MD, Chief Medical Officer | Constellation
- Liz Ferron MSW, LICSW, Physician Practice Lead | VITAL WorkLife